Catholic Health Initiatives wants its employees to reach their fullest potential. We offer multiple opportunities for employees to enhance their skills and develop new competencies.
- Our National Leadership Conference, held every two years, is an essential part of:
- Continuing education in the business of health care.
- The continuing formation of our leaders, which deepens their understanding of the healing ministry.
- The Patricia A. Cahill Leadership Initiative offers our leaders the opportunity to take time away from their positions to pursue education, research, writing or community service.
- Our National Clinical Competency program identifies development opportunities for our clinicians.
- We offer programs to strengthen the leadership competencies of leaders at all levels. Programs may include professional assessments, coaching, team building and development plans.
- Our many online communities provide networking and learning opportunities for all of our employees.
- Tuition assistance encourages employees to pursue additional formal education that will help them on their career paths.
- GPS@CHI helps CHI leaders navigate their careers by collecting and storing information about their work experience, performance histories, career aspirations and future potential.